[geekcrypt] Re: Project name?

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geekcrypt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 10:25:52 +0800

Hey Bill,

As I just wrote on truecrypt.ch:

I don't think there should be more than one projects. I joined your mailinglist
first, because I like the clarity and simplicity and spirit of the roadmap
best. It puts maximum emphasis on FOSS, KISS and the userbase. It is
conservative and un-fancy, and that is exactly what crypto needs to be secure.
While the folks there did answer to your doubts, much of this page seems vague
to me, still.
I wish the efforts can join forces, so that the community does not get split or
confused. If this is not going to happen though, and your project becomes and
stays alive, I hope it could use the name.
I said that you already bought the domain not because it's bad, but just to
stress that the domains are already available in the community.

--
Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬