[geekcrypt] Introducing frehberg, or Frank

  • From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geekcrypt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 22:04:14 -0400

I don't know frehberg well, yet.  I think he goes by Frank, but please
correct me if I'm wrong.  Frank beat me to compiling the TrueCrypt source
on Linux.  I'm pretty fast, but he's faster!  From several poorly worded
posts (he is not a native English speaker) I can see he's one of those guys
who "gets it".  He has worked on all the code I want to work on before I
even have time to get started, and I've worked hard.

I'm looking forward to working with Frank.  I tend to respect code more
than a lot of words.  Frank has already earned my respect, so please
consider him a core developer.  He probably deserves more authority over
this project than me.

Bill