[geekcrypt] Re: CipherShed wiki

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geekcrypt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 18:33:43 +0800

The certificate is now recognized by the two major browsers I have
access to (FF & chromium), thus I will force ssl now.

If anyone happens to be running windoze, you can check if ie works as
well. :)

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.