[geekcrypt] CipherShed wiki

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geekcrypt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 08:38:05 +0800

Good morning everyone,

I set up the wiki yesterday night. If you want to be able to edit,
create an account and tell me your account name (don't mind the
FirstnameLastname thing, just use your nick, that's simpler). As soon
as I see it I'll add you to the editors list.

Also, please beware that there is no ssl yet (!). I will get a
certificate from Startssl today.
Also, I will change the machines PSU today (with faith that this will
remove any recent hardware issues), and connect it to a UPS tomorrow.
After that, it should be all stable, up and running.

The downtimes for the above mentioned should be very minor ones, and I
don't think we have a lot of traffic yet, so I am not worrying about

Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬