[geekcrypt] Re: Chiptus joining CipherShed dev

  • From: Chaim Lando <chiptus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geekcrypt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 19:07:27 +0300

We're a small company, with a-lot of open minded people.
We always look to support the open-source options, and get the free ticket
aswell :)
It's mostly used per request, if someone needs to take files on usb, we
encrypt them.
Also to keep the most valuable and discrete information...
You are right about the user name/name :)