[gecko-devel] I just wanted to let everyone know.

  • From: "Matthew J. Sahagian" <gent@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gecko-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:17:04 -0500

Last night at approximately 9:30pm EST time the server hosting the Project
Gecko website aswell as my e-mail went down.  I'm writing this to the board to
inform you all that it is only a minor setback.  Although, this with the
combination of other things going on this week has forced me to miss out on a
lot of Project Gecko development time.  Development, however, will be starting
back up in full swing today.  I'm pushing to get a good chuck of the sysvinit
fork done, aswell as set up our official and sandbox MySQL DBs so that work can
begin on the Database design.  If you're unaware of what the official and
sandbox DBs are check out the site's Databases section.  For more information
on how the server crashed and what was done to repair it, check out
http://gecko.dotink.org.