New Special Order Discounts, New Hours, New Office

  • From: GBFC Info <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gbfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gbfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:27:30 -0700

Hello Folks,

Thanks to your continual support and patronage at YOUR local food co-op, we
are now able to offer a lower special order mark-up system.  All special
orders for basic members are cost plus 15% and for member-owners who
volunteer 8 or more hours a month the special order mark-up is cost plus 0%
mark-up!!  Please see our NEW WEBSITE <> for
more info about special ordering.

More Good News...The co-op will now be *OPEN every day from 9am until 9pm*.
We'll be experimenting with these new closing hours for the summer and if
all goes well, we might even keep them into the winter.

Our office is moving again!!  On Saturday June 26, 2010 we will set up our
back-end headquarters right next door to the co-op storefront!!  If you want
to get a couple of extra volunteer hours this month, come help us move and
clean this* Saturday at 12:00pm from 26 Cheney St.* to 575 Forest St., unit
# 166.  We'll be meeting at the Cheney office at noon...

If you have an extra desk, computer, scanner, etc. that you are looking to
get rid of and would like a tax-deductible receipt for please respond to
this email or contact our office at (775) 324-2922.

Great Basin Community Food Co-op

542 1/2 Plumas St. Reno, NV 89509    ---   ---
(775) 324-6133 store   --   (775) 324-2922 office