[GreatBasinFoodCoop] Co-op Winter Newsletter, Spring Seedling Sale Survey, Help needed with Membership Letter tonight

  • From: GBFC Info <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gbfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:47:23 -0800

The 2010 Co-op Winter Newsletter is ready to go!!  Includes a lot of great
stories, recipes, 2009 Milestones, and articles... Come into the co-op to
pick up a physical copy or access a paperless one
HERE.<http://www.greatbasinfood.coop/images/GBCFCNEWSLETTERSANDDOCUMENTS/coop%20newsletter%20winter%202010.pdf>

Thanks to the wonderful folks on the Local Food Committee your co-op is
already planning the annual Local Farmer Spring Seedling Sale!!  Several
farmers have asked that we connect with our community members to figure out
what seedlings, seeds, and other goods people would like to see available
this year.  Our in-store produce department would also like to figure out
which crops our members like best.  In turn, we will know what to plan with
our local growers so that we have the best Nevada veggies in stock year
round!!  Please take 5 minutes to answer our short SPRING SEEDLING SALE
SURVEY <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PZDZNKP>.

We need your help tonight from 6-9pm if you're available...the membership
letter is printed, the envelopes are labeled, we just need help stuffing and
sealing the rest of the 3,000 letters (approx 2,000 remaining)!!  Please
come to the co-op office at 26 Cheney St Reno, NV 89501-- good company, good
cause, lots of little paper cuts...what a better way to spend your night??

Thank you,

GBCFC

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - (775) 324-6133 - www.greatbasinfood.coop - (775)
324-2922 office