[GameTalk] Re: troop

  • From: "Andy Smith" <musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:43:33 -0400

well, i still wanna see it. please if someone has it. or u could
upload to my website. if i were to give ya the passsfraise and
username and ftp, dont share it, ya got that? lol bu if ya want, if
those wizzards... i could gladly compose some html pages to download
the setup. so... if your interested, contact me offlist. thanks.