[GameTalk] Re: question about Hunter

  • From: stareagle <eaglelaire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,<gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:51:37 -0600

on level one you are to tranquilize the animals so they do not tell the
witch doctor where you are because he's out looking for you to keep you
from finding the treasure. if he finds you in the forest he kills you. on
level two you must swim through the swamp to continue your search. stay
away from dangers facing you in this area or you will lose another life.
level three is all about fishing. you must be hungry on your search for the
treasure so you stop to  catch your supper but beware. the crockadile is
waiting to make you his supper. on level four you are still searching for
the treasures and in your search you are faced with some bugs which are
also out to kill you unless you kill them first. it's dark so you must
listen to tell where they are. you step on them to kill them before they
can bite your toes. lol! on level five you are tired of walking so you
decide it's time to put a canoe in to the water. as you're riding along in
the water you must avoid rocks and more crockadiles in the dangerous
waters.  level six you've entered in to a jungle where you meet jungle
animals. stay away from them. they don't want you near the treasure either.
on level 7 you've reached a mountain and i guess you're sure the treasure
is somewhere near this mountain so you start climbing. watch out for the
grorilla who is throwing coconuts down on your head. if he hits you it's
bye bye to another life. that's as far as i have gotten. the idea is to
make it through all ten levels and find the treasure. it's a lot of fun. i
hope this helps you out some. you can read the directions to find out the
specific commands for each level. have fun. god bless.
StarEagle