[GameTalk] Re: question

  • From: "Damien - Co-Moderator" <gameman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:21:07 +0100

yes, the sounds are encrypted, but that doesn't mean that it can't be
modded, although bsc games can't unfortunately. danzgames superdeekout
sounds are also encrypted but those can be modded by adding the wave files
with the same name as the dan files. that way the game will use your wave
files and fall back on the dan files for waves you didn't provide.
that would be rather cool to be able to mod pipe2, but i don't think justin
will want to add code to wave files.

Regards,

Damien C. Sadler - Co-Moderator
BSCGames Discussion