[GameTalk] problems.

  • From: "damien - co-moderator" <gameman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:12:59 -0000

well guys it seems to be the time where emails to members of the bscgames.com
domain refuse to budge any further out of the sent items category.
i have emailed the bsc support team and justin himself this last week (sunday
to be exact) about new unlock codes for my games on my new computer and haven't
received any replies back. anyone any ideas as to what's going on?
thanks.

regards,

damien