[GameTalk] Re: problem playing pipe 2

  • From: "Raymond Grote" <musicalman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:20:16 -0400

Hi,
On some laptops there is a function key that alters the layout of the
keyboard, which makes the different letters launch certain programs. I
believe there is an option somewhere to change the function of the f keys, I
believe you have to press a keystroke to change it, but i may be wrong on
both counts. I had a problem similar to this last year but I can't remember
how I fixed it.