[GameTalk] playing on multiple computers

  • From: "Joe Quinn" <blindboy70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 20:34:52 -0600

for once, I've got a question... first, I'd like to welcome myself back to
the list. Thank me, thank me.
Is there a way, as I have both a desktop, and laptop, and I wanted to play
bsc games on both computers, not at the same time mind you but, would I be
able to do that? Or would I have to buy it again
Thanks.

Joe Quinn
JDawg Radio: The best variety of yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
http://www.jdawgradio.com
for more info.