[GameTalk] Re: pipe2 problem

  • From: "Raymond Grote" <musicalman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:36:30 -0400

Oh, she did try reinstall, but shortly after it happened again.
Macafee is probably one of the worst virus scanners I know of, not from
experience but from what other people have said, most of whom know more
about computers and have more experience than I do. Whether it really is or
not, I don't know, I am just saying what others have said. I use Avast
because of the sound alerts, and it's ability to automatically take care of
things all by itself.
So, back on topic, I had the same problem myself, and reinstalled the game
and it works for the time being.