[GameTalk] Re: pipe 2 with vista

  • From: "Andy Smith" <musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:09:07 -0400

Hi,
Unfortunately, no bsc games work with vista as far as I know. I might
be wrong; last time I checked they had it in the news section that
they were working on it or something like thsat so, I dont think any
bsc games work. Or do the free ones, I dnt know. But pipe and troop do
not work on vista.

On 8/23/07, mark bishop <mrbishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is anyone currently playing Pipe 2 with Vista?  My brother is having big
> problems installing it in his system.  He has been using the game with SXP
> and is now trying to install it on a new computer with Vista.  Any help will
> be welcome.

Andy, the best audio gamer!
Aim: blindguitardude
msn: musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx