[GameTalk] Re: normal difficulty

  • From: eric bellavance <oldies58@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 04:09:39 -0500

I got the cheats.  I tried a couple, and they're really cool.  But I won't
tell you what the codes are because i don't want to spoil it for anybody
else.  But there are a couple surprises in there, especially with the trash
cans.  Nothing spectacular, just a couple surprise messages with the trash
cans.  But you'll just have to find out for yourself.  Here's a little hint
about the electricity levels.  You have to listen very carefully to where
the currents are coming from.  When you hear that little ouch sound, it
means listen, and slow down a little.  If you hear the ouch sound, and the
next slide is to the left, let's say, and the current is on the right, or
far right, you know it's safe.  But if the current is to the left, wait
until the current passes before your next slide.  Eric.