[GameTalk] Re: idea for pipe blaster

  • From: Anne Walker <aew70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:41:28 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Nicol,
 My husband and I have had the game for almost a year and a half. In all the
time I have played the game Pipe 2 Blast Chamber (at least 4 times per week) I
have had everything from spiders, thugs, electricity and toolboxes come up all
at once, one at a time or not at all in levels 13 and 14. The game is a very
random thing and it just depends on what it wants to do at the time.

Let me repeat

THE GAME IS RANDOM as to when you will get anything in the levels.

Have fun!!
Anne (sighted audio gamer)