[GameTalk] first Troopanum game of the year

  • From: "Charles Rivard" <wooferess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BSC game group" <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:51:36 -0800

I just got my registration key after a new installation of Windows after a hard
drive crash near the end of last year.  I decided to try a game to make sure
the registration went OK, which it did.  I decided, just for fun, to only play
until I lost my first life, and here's the result:
***Statistics for Game Started on 1/3/2008 3:26:35 PM

Final Score: 573450
Final Level: 13
Difficulty: Easy/Baby Black Hole
Game Duration: 20 minutes 48 seconds
Total laser shots fired: 768
Laser accuracy: 88.2%
You successfully landed on the Landing Ship bonus level and received 132000
points, as well as an extra life.
You killed 7 rounds of ships on the Ship Barrage Bonus level, and received
105000 points. You were also awarded a ground nuke.
Number of lives lost: 2
You lost your first life on level 13
You lost your second life on level 13
Note that this second loss of a life was due to quitting the game at this point.
On normal levels, you moved your ship a total of 6266 times.
You destroyed 95 Cruiser's
You destroyed 65 Lunar Lifter's
You destroyed 160 Enforcer's
You destroyed 99 Hovercraft's
You didn't destroy any moonrocks
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 2
You picked up a portal on wave 3
You picked up a rifle on wave 6
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 7
You picked up a rifle on wave 7
You picked up a rifle on wave 9
You picked up a super laser on wave 11

---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.