[GameTalk] Re: Stats and problem

  • From: "X-Sight Interactive" <necdet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:22:55 +0100

Well I thought it'd be logical for it to happen on insane as well, as that
is above normal. And granted I haven't read the docs since I downloaded it,
and even then most of that stuff didn't apply to me because I wasn't
registerd. It was only recently I found someone actually willing to register
them for me.

Regards,

Damien - list moderator