[GameTalk] Re: My personal best game ever!!!!

  • From: "Sylvester Thomas" <cinema-sly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:38:43 -0800

Impressive! You have really come along since you first starting posting
scores here on list.   I just have a question for you Ann, do you wear a
blind fold when you play?  or maybe a better question is what do you end up
watching  or looking  at while you are playing?  I was sighted for 27 years
before I lost my sight and played tons of games with sight, so thinking how
I would have handled a game for the blind when I was sighted I would think I
would probably want to not be distracted by things I saw while trying to
play.  Just Curious!  Thanks and Happy Gaming!  Sly!