[GameTalk] I beat Troop 2 first time this year

  • From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 19:57:39 -0700

Hi gang. For the first time this year I beat Troopanum 2.0 and made it
to the number 1 spot. This for me is something new since I can usually
never get to number one on this score board. Stats below.

***Statistics for Game Started on 1/1/2007 6:41:07 PM

Final Score: 934900
You beat the game! Congratulations!
Difficulty: Easy/Baby Black Hole
Game Duration: 1 hour 13 minutes 23 seconds
Total laser shots fired: 1108
Laser accuracy: 88.1%
You successfully landed on the Landing Ship bonus level and received 92000
points, as well as an extra life.
You killed 8 rounds of ships on the Ship Barrage Bonus level, and received
120000 points. You were also awarded a super laser.
Number of lives lost: 3
You lost your first life on level 16
You lost your second life on level 16
You lost your third life on level 16
On normal levels, you moved your ship a total of 7796 times.
You destroyed 131 Cruiser's
You destroyed 61 Lunar Lifter's
You destroyed 173 Enforcer's
You destroyed 127 Hovercraft's
You destroyed 94 Liquidator's
You didn't destroy any moonrocks
You avoided 27 bombs in the process of killing Lord Vector
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 2
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 3
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 6
You picked up a 30000 point bonus on wave 6
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 7
You picked up a portal on wave 7
You picked up a 50000 point bonus on wave 9
You picked up a 30000 point bonus on wave 11
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 14
You picked up a portal on wave 14
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 15
You picked up a rifle on wave 15
You picked up a 30000 point bonus on wave 15
You picked up a super laser on wave 15
You picked up a 20000 point bonus on wave 15
You picked up a rifle on wave 15

--
And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking
on the sea.