[GameTalk] Re: Hay!

  • From: "Raymond Grote" <musicalman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 14:52:13 -0500

If you get something worth a lot of points on a side scroller level, such as
chips or soda, or maybe just some point bonuses, die on purpose on that
level. You'll go back to the previous level, get maybee 50000 points, then
Also I think I got 3.2 million once, by getting as many thugs on the bonus
round as I could. I always try, but that day I guess i was just lucky, or
very good, I don't know. If you can get an extra thug on both bonus rounds,
that's an extra 20-30000 points right there. Plus punching them out gives
you some points, I don't know if it's substantial enough to raise your score
to the next hundredth of a million, but at least it does give you more
points.
On insane I have gotten 4 million already, but that is very rare especially
now when I can't afford to die on purpose.