[GameTalk] Re: Hay!

  • From: "Raymond Grote" <musicalman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 06:25:35 -0500

Hi,
Beating the game isn't difficult after a few months. But if you are first
starting out with it, it's pretty cool I know. I remember not getting past
level 11 without having the bomb blow up in my face, on easy. Now I can get
past insane with time to spare, perhaps not much, but still. That is
difficult.
I should start playing again, I haven't played a game of Blast Chamber in
months.