[GameTalk] Re: Accessible games in the arcade

  • From: "Holden" <hmacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 20:28:08 -0500

It's fun. Until you try the car racing games.

  Holden

Holden
Cedric, Noble Order of Long-dead Scottish knights
Juan, the American Mexican
Gore, from the Scrolls of King  Duncan, Head of the "Manslaughter" Comission

And also, the Lord of the Galaxy
http://world2.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=31062100