[GameTalk] Re: Accessible games in the arcade

  • From: "Paul Nimmo" <pgnimmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:23:26 +1000

Hi, Holden, this is rediculous.
Is it possible to create games that both blind and sighted players can enjoy
together?
Yes, but in an arcade situation, it's just plain unrealistic.
There wouldn't be enough income to justify the creation of even 1 machine.
Troop and hunter, don't have visuals.
Occasionally you'll find gamers like Anne who will really get into something
like pipe but they are very much an exception to the rule.
It's just not economically viable.
Cheers!