[gamesmarket] #107 - CNC Generals, Asheron's Call 2, Ultima Online, Unreal 2 and more...

==================================
GamesMarket.com.au Newsletter #107
February 14, 2003
==================================
www.gamesmarket.com.au
----------------------

In this issue:
- New releases this week
- Price drops section updated
- Special offers
- Free shipping on MS gaming hardware

Messages from the game boffins at GamesMarket.com.au

>>> New releases this week

- Command and Conquer: Generals PC - STAFF PICK!
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=3944&refid=42

Command either the mighty U.S. Army, the Chinese war machine or
the resourceful Global Liberation Army, each packed with high-tech
arsenals ready to deliver unprecedented firepower on land or in
the skies. Prepare your forces, Commander... it's time to engage
in the next generation of 3D real-time strategy

- Ultima Online
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=4563&refid=42

Whether your skill lies in magic, battle, trade, or in your ability
to construct the most incredible structures imaginable, make your
mark on the Internet's deepest role-playing adventure - Ultima Online!

- Asherons' Call 2: Fallen Kings PC
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=4278&refid=42

Are you ready for the next generation of multiplayer role-playing
games? Asheron's Call 2 Fallen Kings combines state of the art 3-D
graphics, innovative combat and game-play and a dynamic monthly
update system that immerses players in a lush, living world filled
with danger and challenges.

- Unreal 2: The Awakening PC
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=3497&refid=42

Unreal II is the sequel to the original Unreal and takes place in
the same fictional universe - but the main player character and
the locations are different than those found in the first game.

- Civilization 3 Expansion: Play the World PC
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=4182&refid=42

This exciting expansion pack to the multi-award-winning game adds
all-new civilizations to play and multiplayer support, so
Civilization fans around the world can challenge one another.

- Battle Engine Aquila PS2/XBOX
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/resultlist.cfm?name=battle+engine&;

Immersed in a series of increasingly frantic missions, you - playing
the part of Hawk, the pilot of the prototype Battle Engine, codenamed
Aquila - take part in a saga that sweeps across a ravaged globe.
One man can make a difference?

- Legends of Wrestling (PS2/XBOX/NGC/GBA)
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/resultlist.cfm?name=legends+wrestling&;

Featuring the biggest names in the business: Hulk Hogan, Bret
"Hitman" Hart, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Andre The Giant and many more!
Legends of Wrestling II is the game that wrestling fans have been
waiting for.

- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (PS2/XBOX/NGC/GBA)
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/resultlist.cfm?name=mortal+kombat&;

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance marks the re-launch of the Mortal
Kombat series with a lethal dose of unparalleled brutality,
supernatural mystique and a reinvented fighting system that will
redefine the fighting game genre.

- Space Channel 5 Part 2 PS2
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=4777&refid=42

You are Ulala, presenter of Ulala?s Swingin? Report Show and for
some mad reason you?re on a mission to rescue the hostages, save
the world and rake in the highest TV ratings for your live coverage
of these wacky events.

>>> Price Drops Update

Our price drops section is constantly updated with the latest news
from our suppliers. This week we see the following price drops:

- James Bond: Nightfire PC - WAS $89.95 NOW $49.95
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=3851&refid=42

- Cricket 2002 PC - WAS $69.95 NOW $49.95
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=3726&refid=42

- Cricket 2002 PS2 - WAS $69.95 NOW $49.95
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=2994&refid=42

- Tekken 4 PS2 - WAS $109.95 NOW $66.95
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=4216&refid=42

- Time Crisis 2 PS2 - WAS $99.95 NOW $66.95
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=2782&refid=42

To view all price drops, please go to:
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/info.cfm?type=59&refid=42

>>> Special offer - Grim Fandango PC for $11 only!
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=4&refid=42

That's right, everyone who purchase any games from us is eligible
to purchase Grim Fandango PC for only $11 (normally $24.95)
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=4&refid=42

>>> Free shipping on Microsoft gaming hardware
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/info.cfm?type=65&refid=42

To introduce our customers to great Microsoft gaming products,
we are offering FREE DELIVERY with all gaming peripheral orders!
Check out the joysticks, gamepads, and steering wheels here:

http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/info.cfm?type=65&refid=42

***
GamesMarket.com.au Newsletter is a periodic news communication from Eshop
Direct Pty Ltd (ABN 65 087 437 581)

'unsubscribe' in the Subject field. Or alternatively, contact us at
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx