[gameprogrammer] Re: to roger d

  • From: Roger D Vargas <luo_hei@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:56:02 -0500

Thats because you are using the wrong approach. Im sure that I can init screen and check for events in less than 50 lines by using SDL with C, and besides of that, the code will run under linux and Mac. I left pascal soon after switching to linux, a lot of years ago. I still have to take a book or check my own code, but it worth it.

Yasser Gonzalez escribió:
Not really I have a loud of time to learn C++. I have not project to do anyway. The fact is I hate C++. Too many functions, pointers, and subroutins to make a simple window. Delphi is not case sensitive. But I going to think about learn a peace of C++

--Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/

http://dsgp.blogspot.com | Linux, programación, juegos
Have no place I can be since I found Serenity
But you can’t take the sky from me

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y m�es desde 1 c�imo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com