[gameprogrammer] Re: to roger d

  • From: Paulo Pinto <pjmlp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yasser Gonzalez <yassergs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:28:22 +0000

Since this is a game programmer's mailing list, I really
advise you to learn C and C++, if you want to get a job
in the industry.

There aren't a lot of game companies using Pascal based
languages.

Of course, if you are doing this just for your own pleasure
then use whatever you feel comfortable with.

Cheers,
Paulo