[gameprogrammer] Re: opengl

I know that you probably lack of time to learn C++. Sure your bosses want the next project for "yesterday" because the MINED is pushing from above (I guesss you work in a Pedagogical Institute or something inside MINED). But I recommend you to dedicate some extra time to C/C++. In less than a year it wont be so nightmare.

Yasser Gonzalez escribió:
I'm really thank u by your collaboration but I already got the 46 opengl lesson form NEHE. It is for that reason that I look for OPengl in Delphi tutorials in Spanish. For me C++ is a nightmare.

http://dsgp.blogspot.com | Linux, programación, juegos
Have no place I can be since I found Serenity
But you can’t take the sky from me

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y m�es desde 1 c�imo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com