[gameprogrammer] RE: [gameprogrammer] Về Việc: [gameprogrammer] Re: Does anyone have ZFXEngine source code?

What version are you speaking of, the book has 3 editions I believe.  I have
the first book and sourcecode.  Although, I understand the later editions, and
sourcecode is a more complete engine, and example game with the engine.  I will
try my best to get you the image of the CD, as I am opening up a website for
our game company, and also devoting to providing game utils, free, and pointing
you to cheap tools with links as well.  We area also going to provide faqs,
tutorials, and a forum, and a chatroom, hopefully people will take advantage of
our site, and help it to grow as well, we are setting up content repositories,
for models, textures, ideas, even tools people have written and want others to
help beta test.

The url is already procured, I am going to be setting up Joomla on it sometime
today, and will try to get it updated with content and the info about the cd
image as soon as possible.

The URL Will be http://www.mirrovisionstudios.com/

I will post another email when the site is ready to go.

Thanks for everything guys,

Ken aka StOrM3