[gameprogrammer] Re: game controllers on PC

  • From: Jake Briggs <jakbri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 09:41:10 +1200

What are you using? I managed to get joypads working easily using SDL, I can't think where the tutorial was though....

Alan Wolfe wrote:
Does anyone know any good tutorials for getting game pads to work with your game in windows? Also i was curious, with the wired 360 controller, does it connect to your computer and work just like a regular game pad or are there any special code or software hoops to jump through?

--

Jacob Briggs
Systems Engineer

Core Technology Limited
Level 1, NZX Centre
11 Cable Street
Wellington
Phone +64 4 801 2250

--

Private Object doAnythingConceivable(String whatToDo, Object whatToDoItWith) {