[gameprogrammer] Re: another tools

  • From: julian stanley <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:48:22 -0400

Hmm, that is a good question, I recommend that you look on the specific website
of the tool that you want to use. There probably will either be something in an
FAQ saying that you can, or there might be a commercial license you can
purchase.

Julian

From: yassergs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gameprogrammer] Re: another tools
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:17:18 +0200

Sorry for chop the topic. But I need an
answer:

Some of you use another game programming tools such
BlitzBasic2D, BlitzBasic3D, Ogre3D, GL_Basic, DarkBasic Pro.,Conitec 3D
GameStudio, or someone else?
It's legal sell games maded with one of those
tools?

If I asked thsi before sorry.

Greetings
Yasser Gonzalez Soto