[gameprogrammer] Re: Virtools "kinda" Sucks

  • From: "aek" <aek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 20:02:54 +0800

I didnt know something like this existed before this post and after
looking at their website, I know that middle managers at my work
would wet themselves with delight and rush out a buy it thinking it
will instantly give the company some kind of credibility in
simulation and 3D graphics..

I pray they never find this product. Thanks for the heads up.

-Josh