[gameprogrammer] Re: Uses of non linear skeletal animation blending

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 18:11:52 -0800

Partially yeah

I was talking about when doing something like changing from a walk
animation to a run animation and instead of having the old animation
fade away at a constant rate (aka the new animation emerging at a
constant rate), having it be something besides just a linear
crossfade.

I'm pretty sure it's useful but i'm trying to figure out the specific
times that it would be useful (: