[gameprogrammer] Re: This List has been quite... so

  • From: Bob Pendleton <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:28:12 -0600

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 14:02, Jake The Snake Briggs wrote:
> This list has been pretty quite for a while now :( Since this is my last
> day where i am able to use the internet properly, I thought i would wish
> everyone a happy christmas, and a most fun NYE.

<snip>

Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm going to be right here in little 'ol Round
Rock Texas through the new year. I'm just getting over a sinus infection
and bronchitis so my plan is to sit tight and try to get over it. My new
years eve plans center around a large bottle of a Even Williams Kentucky
Bourbon and a small bottle of a nice single malt scotch that are hidden
away in the back of the pantry.

If I'm well enough I'm going to spend the week between Christmas and New
years training. I hoping to get my new katas down so I can test for 2nd
brown belt in front of our grand master when he is here in February.

                        Bob Pendleton

+ email: Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx             +
+ blog:  www.Stonewolf.net             +
+ web:   www.GameProgrammer.com        +