[gameprogrammer] Re: This List has been quite... so

  • From: Anom <adeanom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:06:50 +0700

no wonder this list is going quite... in fact i thought i was removed
from the list, that's why i didn't received any mail form this mailing
list.

wish i could join you guys playing WoW. the problem is the internet
connection in indonesia is very awful, the only way to get high speed
connection is via ADSL which is very-very expensive, about Rp. 3
million /months for unlimited connection limit (and the exchange rate
is about Rp. 9000 / US $ 1).
the only way i play it maybe from online game cafe, but a lot of them
are used to play ragnarok online hehehehehehe...

happy holidays everyone... have a nice game....