[gameprogrammer] Re: Need for comment & suggestion : Night Raid

  • From: Anom <adeanom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:41:10 +0700

On 9/13/05, Christian Rick <rick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> >i have thought it before. At first i would like to turn the copter (and
> the
> >player) color to red if it got hit, but i don't know any way to do it
> beside
> >using another sprite (red colored sprite) it would be great if i didn't
> have
> >to add another sprite.
>
> Perhaps animating the copter a bit more when it has been hit, just rotate
> the image a few times to make new sprites while loading the coper images,
> thus letting it wobble. The wobblier the copter is, the more hits has it
> taken?

hmmm nice idea (at least for me :p ) but actually on the top of each sprite
i have put a "life bar" so each time it got hit, the bar length decreased.
But maybe it's hard to notice :)

i'll try your idea, as soon as i got a chance. :)

in the meanwhile, right now i'm try to improve the key used in the game. but
have a problem with it. what i want to do is, i press the ESC to pause the
game and then if i want to quit i press ESC button once more.

But right now, what happen is when i press ESC to pause directly quit the
game :(

--
Ade Anom A
[http://www.a3rex.info]