[gameprogrammer] Need for comment & suggestion : Night Raid

  • From: Anom <adeanom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:08:12 +0700

yes i have finally finished my game using java, it's called Night Raid.

Now i need all the comment (and suggestion) from you guys, especially you
who using linux since this game is haven't been tested in linux.

I develop it using JDK 1.50_04 so i don't know if it work on 1.4 version of
JDK, maybe someone on this list is still using it.

you can get it here :

http://www.a3rex.info/download/NightRaid/NightRaid.zip

and the source is here :

http://www.a3rex.info/download/NightRaid/NightRaid_source.zip

but first let me warn you guys, the game didn't even look like a
professional game :p

TiA

--
Ade Anom A