[gameprogrammer] [Fwd: AustinXL Happy Hour September 22, 2005 at Skylounge]

  • From: Bob Pendleton <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:16:17 -0500

Chris Sherman runs the Austin game programming conference, so you are
likely to meet game folks as will as other software people at this
mixer. Let me know if you are attending. If folks from this list show up
there then I might even try to make it. (I usually avoid trying to get
in or out of Austin in the early evening.)

                Bob Pendleton