[gameprogrammer] Re: Daydreaming, questioning....

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:36:26 -0700

"First off, the majority of languages (I almost said *all* but I do not
know *all* languages) were designed around the idea that resources are
scarce"

"I want message passing and
multithreading to be so intrinsic in the language that you get them
without even thinking about it."

Honestly i was thinking "great, yet another language!" when i started
reading but your ideas are interesting and i think there's some good
potential here (: