[gameprogrammer] Re: C++ and OpenGL

  • From: Alex Marcu <alx.marcu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:48:40 +0200

Hello ,
   I am was in the same situation a few moths ago and after some
looking around i this :
http://www.videotutorialsrock.com/ - good tutorials that will initiate
you in lots of stuff (c++/glut) - i really liked this one
http://docs.online.bg/PROGRAMMING/effective_c++/MEC/INDEX.HTM - good c++ book
http://www.libsdl.org/index.php

Also this is my first post so hello everyone :) .

Alex