[gameprogrammer] Re: Application Browser Status

  • From: Chris Nystrom <cnystrom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 05:35:38 -0500

On 9/6/05, Olof Bjarnason <olof.bjarnason@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK, for email programs etc. it is surely a great idea! I got the
> feeling you wanted to do arcade 3d-games (this is a game programmer
> mailing list after all ;)

Well so far the only applications that I have written for it a _are_ games.
Arcade, yes (hence the problem I was having with animation).

I never said anything about 3D. However, I do wonder how well a network
layer connected to OpenGL would do. Probably another thing I will try out at
some point.

Chris

--
E-Mail: Chris Nystrom <cnystrom@xxxxxxxxx>