[g2i2008] Re: the finishing times are listed on the web

  • From: skestven@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:47:29 +1100

can i take the 'buy now' option??!! champion, thanks very much. funny i
missed them, maybe i was tired.

funny how things happen.. this morning i was thinking i would never see
them again, and hey presto an email from MS Australia arrives telling me
to be patient and wait as a voucher for shoes from Rockport is coming
soon. raise >$1k for the Gong ride and you can choose this as a prize.
and now another presto, you have my old smelly ones. ain't life grand....

regards

Scott K.

Quoting Peter.Egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

http://www.nsw.cycling.org.au/Files/Races/2008/08020/08020.htm#Finish_Times