[g2i2008] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Peter.Egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 07:40:51 +1000

I am easy.

last year we went to a local pub. Very basic food which did not have the
National heart red tick of approval

Peter Egan
Chief Manager
Credit QLD
Credit Sanctioning
HBOS Australia
P: +61 07 3004 9710
F: +61 07 3229 8743
M: + 61 0417 934 148
E: peter.egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx

             marktcaporn@optusnet                                       To
             .com.au                      g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             g2i2008-bounce@freel
             ists.org                                              Subject
                                          (no subject)

             20/02/2008 09:58 PM

              Please respond to
             g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been looking for somewhere to eat in Grafton on the Friday night.
"Lifestyle Food" & the good folk at SMH rate Georgies at Grafton Gallery
very well.  Style is "Modern Australian" price is $12 to $25 for entrees
and mains with most food types covered ie meat pasta fish.  I will try to
attatch the menu if this fails (highly likely) and anyone wants to see the
menu have a look at www.australianexplorer.com.au .  I will also attatch a
list of grafton eateries If something looks good and close to the hotel it
could also be an option.  I am willing to book for all if desired or we can
wing it down there if we cannot agree.

Mark

______________________________________________________________________(See
attached file: Grafton restaurant guide.pdf)(See attached file: GEORGIE'S
AT THE GALLERY, GRAFTON, NEW SOUTH WALES, AUSTRALIA, RESTAURANT, MODERN
AUSTRALIAN.webarchive)

Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic.
If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.

This electronic transmission including any attachments is intended only
for those to whom it is addressed. It may contain copyright material or
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure by law.
Any claim to privilege is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken transmission
of this information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
distribute or copy this transmission and should please notify the sender.
Your costs for doing this will be reimbursed by the sender.

We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption,
delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.