[g2i2008] Re: Grafton

  • From: skestven@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:20:03 +1100

Hi Guys,

i would just like to thank Peter and Martin for organising the weekend
and the rest of you guys for making it a whole lot of fun.

if any of you are ever in Sydney and need a guide to the great roads
around the northern suburbs don't hesitate to contact me. 0429 773 110.
give me a few weeks to recover of course.

thanks again.

kind regards

Scott K.

Quoting Peter.Egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx: