[g2i2008] Re: Fw: Register your interest - 2008 Portfolio Partners Century Ride

Apparently the link got lost in the transmission,

Try this:

http://cycling.portfoliopartners.com.au/register?command=save_signup

Peter Egan
Chief Manager
Credit QLD
Credit Sanctioning
HBOS Australia
P: +61 07 3004 9710
F: +61 07 3229 8743
M: + 61 0417 934 148
E: peter.egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx

             Peter.Egan@xxxxxxxxx                                       To
             .au                          bselmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
             Sent by:                     Cameron.Keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
             g2i2008-bounce@freel         Mitchell_Durack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
             ists.org                     doconstructions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
                                          rgarnham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
                                          g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
                                          Stephen_D_Della_Franca@national.
                                          com.au,
             04/03/2008 02:50 PM          Peter.Daniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          .au,
                                          peter.winterflood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Please respond to           u
             g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                       cc
                                                                   Subject
                                          [g2i2008] Fw: Register your
                                          interest - 2008 Portfolio
                                          Partners Century Ride

Whilst Grafton is just behind us I have today received details on the
Brisbane to Noosa ride to be held on 8 June 2008.

I have today registered my interest to be part of the Portfolio Partners
Team on this ride. If the Brisbane Gold Coast ride is a guide, if you are
accepted into their team you will get subsidised entry, nix and jersey and
a feed at the end (Cost for Gold Coast was $50 all up). Nix and jersey
quality is brilliant.

Now I have to convince Julie it is a good idea for her to drive up to Noosa
to pick me up.

A great chance to capitalise on that form you picked up at Grafton.

Peter Egan
Chief Manager
Credit QLD
Credit Sanctioning
HBOS Australia
P: +61 07 3004 9710
F: +61 07 3229 8743
M: + 61 0417 934 148
E: peter.egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Forwarded by Peter Egan/CBK/CI/BankWest on 04/03/2008 02:42 PM -----

             Emily Whelan                                               To
             <EWhelan@portfoliopa         peter.egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             rtners.com.au>                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
                                          Register your interest - 2008
             04/03/2008 02:41 PM          Portfolio Partners Century Ride

|  2008 Portfolio Partners Century- Brisbane to Noosa
|

|  Sunday 8 June 2008
|

|  Dear Peter
|

|  In 2008, Portfolio Partners is proud to become the naming rights sponsor
|
|  of the Portfolio Partners Century-Brisbane to Noosa ride.
|

|  In the tradition of the great European cycling events this 100 Mile (160
|
|  km) ride will take you from the heart of Brisbane to sun drenched Noosa
|
|  where you can take a break in paradise over the Queen’s Birthday long
|
|  weekend.
|

|  The ride, run by USM Events (www.usmevents.com.au), will depart Brisbane
|
|  at 7.00am on Sunday, 8th June 2008 and comfortably weave its way from
the |
|  heart of the City through the suburbs of Brisbane to Caboolture. From
|
|  here, and continuing the European Century cycling style, riders will be
|
|  faced with the tough physical challenge of the undulating Glass House
|
|  Mountains National Park.  This stretch of the ride to Nambour is by far
|
|  the toughest, however, rest assured it’s made all the easier by way of
the|
|  spectacular views of the Sunshine Coast coastline.  From Nambour riders
|
|  head east to Bli Bli and continue the final leg of their journey along
the|
|  David Low Way to magnificent Noosa. This spectacular coastline cycle is
|
|  one of the most scenic finishes that a ride such as this has to offer.
|

|  Riders attempting this distance must be able to maintain at least a
25kph |
|  average speed for the whole distance. The ride is open to all riders
aged |
|  18 and over.
|

|  There is also an option of a shorter ride which is the 100km Caboolture
to|
|  Noosa.
|

|  We also have a brand new uniform for all Portfolio Partners team
cyclists |
|  (as seen on Simon Gerrans at the top of this email). The Ventou uniforms
|
|  are made from the highest quality fabrics and are all made right here in
|
|  Australia!
|

|  Should you have any questions along the way, please contact me on 03
9220 |
|  0382 or at ewhelan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|

|  Please click here to register your interest* to be part of the Portfolio
|
|  Partners team.
|

|  Kind regards
|
|  Emily Whelan
|

|  *Please note: Registration of interest does not guarantee team
membership |

Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic.
If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.

This electronic transmission including any attachments is intended only
for those to whom it is addressed. It may contain copyright material or
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure by
law.
Any claim to privilege is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken
transmission
of this information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
distribute or copy this transmission and should please notify the sender.
Your costs for doing this will be reimbursed by the sender.

We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data
corruption,
delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.