[g2i2008] Re: Bike Boxes

  • From: Justine Stevenson <rabbit_37@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 02:50:39 +0000

Yes thanks i need one

Subject: [g2i2008] Bike BoxesDate: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:58:31 +1000From:
martin_tame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

We need to collect bike boxes for all that need them.

Peter has suggested, based on experience from last year that we use Qantas bike
boxes as they require less disassembly of each bike.  From memory they were
15-20 dollars each.

I’ll drive out to the airport this weekend if I can and pick them up for all
that need them. I realize that some already have them or may want to use hard
cases.

So, can I get a reply from all noting one of the responses below:

A)      Yes Please – get me a bike box
B)      No Thanks – I’ve got a box already
C)      No Thanks – I’m using a hard case.
Z) It’s OK – I’m going to ride my bike to Grafton to rack up a few extra miles

Can you pls reply ASAP. If I don’t get a reply, then you may end up with a bike
tied into the trailer without any packaging.

Pls send responses to martin_tame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx rather than reply to
this as everyone doesn’t need to know whether you need a box or not.

Thanks,

MartinT

Martin Tame System Architect - TechnologyOne Plus Financials | Human Resource &
Payroll | Supply Chain | Business Intelligence | Budgeting | Property & Rating
| Performance Planning | Student Management | Works & Assets | Enterprise
Content Management | Custom Software Development | Consulting Services

Phone:

07 3377 7512 | Fax: +61 7 3377 7301 | Mobile: 0413 434 870

Address:

67 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 (PO Box 1078 Toowong QLD 4066)

Email:

Martin_Tame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Web: www.TechnologyOneCorp.com
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is a leading enterprise software solutions provider
with offices in each State and Territory of Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia
and the United Kingdom. For more than 20 years we have been providing
comprehensive and deeply integrated enterprise software solutions used by
business, government, health and community, education, financial services and
the utilities sectors. We develop, implement and support our own world class
solutions which are based on leading edge, state of the art technology and
backed up by a substantial research and development program to ensure we
continue to provide our customers with long term security. TechnologyOne
accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments.
The information in this email is only for the intended recipient and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error,
please kindly notify the sender by return email and delete this email and any
attachments from your system.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message that do not relate to the official business of the company shall
be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.  If you believe that you
have been spammed please email Stop_Spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to report your
complaint.

Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it! Find it at www.seek.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Ask%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_Future&_m=EXT