Re: request help with FTC

  • From: Roger Clary <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 17:05:51 -0400

On Aug 3, 2012, at 4:01 PM, Bob Keeney wrote:

> After having gone through some of these issues myself I certainly agree that
> some tutorials are in order.  What would you all prefer, text tutorials,
> video tutorials, simple example projects or 'whatever' with example projects?
> Bob Keeney

The included demo sets new text from scratch. I am trying to build a display
from various rtf formatted strings. I agree that an example doing that and
other simple operations would be most helpful. It is my understanding that,
once this display is built, I will have printing and exporting capability

thanks, Bob.

Roger Clary
Class One Software

FTC Website:
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes):
List Archive:
the subject field.