Re: Some other findings

  • From: Ron Benditt <rbenditt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:50:57 -0400

On Mar 18, 2008, at 7:28 PM, Ron Benditt wrote:

One thing that I did was to make a program that displays the keycodes that are pressed. When I run it, it shows that key 241 is always pressed.

I've found that all keys numbers from 134 on all produce a true value when polled. Probably because they don't exist! Anyway... no key presses show up for me at all below number 134. Its like the keyboard.AsyncKeyDown function does not work for some reason.

Ron Benditt
Alien Apparatus Company, Inc.

FTC Website:
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes):
List Archive:
the subject field.